Table of Contents Hide
PocketBook Cloud is a web-based service that sits at the centre of PocketBook’s product ecosystem.
- Clean interface to upload and manage books
- Seamlessly sync chances to all linked PocketBook devices and apps
- Store bookmarks, reading progress and notes
Create a PocketBook Account
To be able to utilise these features, you will first need to create an account with PocketBook.
- Fill in this registration form
- Make sure you remember these credentials as you will need them in several other steps in this guide
Log into PocketBook Cloud
Now that we have a PocketBook account, we can log into PocketBook Cloud.
- Open PocketBook Cloud (it might be a good idea to bookmark this link)
- Log in using your newly created PocketBook account credentials
- You now have access to PocketBook Cloud! You should be able to upload new books, view all collections and perform basic file management operations here.
Add your PocketBook E-Reader as a Linked Device
For changes made on the Cloud to be reflected on your PocketBook ebook reader, and vice versa, you’ll need to link your device to PocketBook Cloud.
- On your PocketBook e-reader, navigate to settings > accounts and synchronisation
- Tap on PocketBook Cloud, and log in using the same credentials as in the first two steps
- To pull/push changes from/to the Cloud, just swipe down from the home screen and tap the Sync button.
How to Transfer Books to your E-Reader via PocketBook Cloud
- Open PocketBook Cloud on your computer/tablet/handphone
- Click the “Upload new book” button and select the book that you want to transfer to your PocketBook e-reader
- Once done, on your device, swipe down from the home screen and tap the Sync button.
- The newly uploaded book should now appear on your PocketBook e-reader